Donn C. Alexander
Mr. Alexander joined Jones, Skelton & Hochuli in 2002 and has been a Partner since 2008. He specializes in health care litigation, with a particular emphasis on hospital defense, medical malpractice defense, drug and medical device litigation, and defense of long-term care facilities. Mr. Alexander has extensive experience representing local and national health care clients in state and federal court, arbitration, mediation and administrative proceedings. He has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict.
Mr. Alexander routinely represents general and specialty hospitals, physicians, drug and medical device companies, long-term care facilities, home health agencies, laboratories, pharmacies, outpatient surgery centers, and ancillary service providers. His clients range from individual physicians to Fortune 500 companies. He strives to provide his clients with creative, efficient solutions to complex matters.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (Member)
Defense Research Institute (Member)
State Bar of Arizona (Member)
State Bar of Nevada (Member)
Professional Recognitions & Awards
- Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers, 2013 - Present
- Phoenix Magazine's Top Attorneys in Arizona, 2013
- Medmarc Insurance Company – Nominated for Attorney of the Year, 2010
Presentations & Publications
- Mr. Alexander frequently presents on health care law issues at local, regional, and national seminars and conventions. He is also actively involved in the Arizona community.