Ryan J. McCarthy
Mr. McCarthy joined Jones, Skelton & Hochuli in 2000, and has been a Partner since 2007. His practice focuses on wrongful death and personal injury defense, bad faith and extra-contractual liability defense, premises liability defense, automobile liability defense and product liability defense.
Mr. McCarthy received his JD from the University of Arizona College of Law in 2000, and his BA in political science from Stanford University in 1997. He is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel and is admitted to practice in both Arizona state and federal courts.
Mr. McCarthy chairs the firm’s General Liability and Automobile Liability Defense practice group. Mr. McCarthy is also chair of the firm’s Recruiting Committee.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Stanford University Alumni Interview Program Participant
- Past President and Current Board Member of the Recreation Association of Madison Meadows-Simis (RAMMS), which is a well-established volunteer organization that provides recreational sports opportunities to children in Phoenix.
Professional Recognitions & Awards
- Listed, Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America®, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2016 - 2017
- Peer Review Rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 by Martindale Hubbell