Charlie Callahan focuses his practice in the areas of professional liability, wrongful death and personal injury defense, insurance coverage and fraud, governmental liability, bad faith, and educational institutions defense
Charlie also maintains a significant appellate practice and has argued numerous times before the Arizona Court of Appeals, the Arizona Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Board of Directors, 2009-Present; Chair, Amicus Committee
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Recreation Association of Madison Meadows-Simis (RAMMS), Board of Directors, 2006-Present.
- School Board Member, 2010-2013
Presentations & Publications
- “How to Avoid the Hot Seat: Good Claims Handling in Arizona,” Presenter, 2014 JSH Annual Seminar: It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt, November 2014
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1993
University of Nebraska, B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, 1990
Nevada (inactive), 2014
U.S. District Court of Arizona
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit