Clarice Spicker focuses her practice on transportation defense, wrongful death and personal injury, premises liability, and products liability defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Clarice worked at the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education. She also clerked for the Hon. Patricia A. Orozco in the Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One and in the civil division of the Pima County Attorney’s Office.
Clarice is an Arizona native. She is proficient in Spanish.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education, Board Member, 2013-Present
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Trucking Industry Defense Association, Member
- USLAW Network, Member
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Member
Presentations & Publications
- “Some Truckers Say the Darndest Things,” Co-Author, Spring/Summer 2017 USLAW Magazine, March 2017
- “Emerging Trends: An Overview of New Case Law and Developments,” Presenter, JSH Annual Seminar: It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt, November 2014
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2011
University of Arizona, B.S., Molecular and Cellular Biology, B.A., Spanish, 2009
Da Vinci Award Recipient
Honors Recognition for the Completion of Two Theses
Member of Honors College