With almost 50 years of experience, Russ Skelton focuses his practice in the areas of medical malpractice and workers’ compensation defense.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Arizona State Bar, Committee on Character and Fitness, Past Member
- International Association of Defense Counsel, Past Member
Professional Recognition & Awards
For more than 30 years, Russ has earned the distinction of being AV® Preeminent™ Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. Since 1995, he has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®, in the areas of Medical Malpractice Law—Defendants and Workers’ Compensation Law—Employers. Since 2007, he has been recognized by Southwest Super Lawyers. In 2016, Russ was named to AzBusiness Magazine’s “Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona” list.
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 1969
University of Arizona, B.S., 1966
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit