Jones, Skelton & Hochuli criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience representing both individual and corporate clients in criminal and regulatory matters, including business crimes and the full range of felony and misdemeanor matters. The firm handles state and federal criminal, regulatory and licensing enforcement cases, representing entities and individuals confronted with prosecution and enforcement actions. Our expertise also includes representation of companies and individuals in a victim's rights capacity, serving as victim or witness advocates in the full range of felony and misdemeanor matters.
Jones, Skelton & Hochuli is a full service business law firm. Accordingly, the criminal defense practice has the ability to access lawyers in a wide range of specialties to provide representation specifically suited to the precise issues confronted by an entity or an individual. At a time when both state and federal prosecuting agencies continue to target companies and employees in criminal investigations, our lawyers are also well-equipped to assist clients in assuring compliance with complex state and federal laws and regulations.
We offer skilled and experienced criminal defense regarding a wide variety of offenses, including but not limited to homicide, DUI, violent crimes, and drug crimes. We also focus on white collar crimes and additionally provide individuals and entities with a wide range of consulting services relating to media management, litigation prevention and witness preparation.
Our experience includes:
- Defending entities and individuals in mail fraud, wire fraud and securities fraud cases
- Defending entities and individuals against Medicare and AHCCCS fraud allegations.
- Defending licensed professionals (including accountants, contractors, dentists, lawyers, nurses, optometrists, pharmacists, physicians, pilots, private investigators, psychologists, realtors and security guards) in all aspects of administrative and licensing proceedings.
- Defending professional athletes concerning the full range of criminal defense issues.
- Defending entities and individuals in political and public corruption, bribery and voter fraud cases.
- Defending entities and individuals in federal and state RICO and forfeiture cases.