John Gregory represents clients in a variety of industries, including construction, hospitality and child care. He specializes in defending clients facing law suits in the areas of construction defect, dram shop liability and general civil defense litigation.
In his free time, John leads the firm’s softball team, enjoys running and spending time with his wife and their two girls.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Board of Directors, 2019-Present; Young Lawyers Division, Executive Board Member, 2014-2018; Young Lawyers Division, President, 2017-2018
- Defense Research Institute, Member
Presentations & Publications
- “Arizona Legislature Makes Significant Revisions to Shape of Construction Defect Claims,” JSH Law Alert, April 2019
- “Keep It Simple Stupid: Remembering the Basics in a Construction Defect Indemnity Case to Minimize Surprises Down the Road,” Co-Author, The JSH Reporter, Spring 2018
- “Keep It Simple Stupid: Remembering the Basics in a Construction Defect Indemnity Case to Minimize Surprises Down the Road,” Co-Author, FDCC Insights, Volume 4, December 2017
- “The Fragmentary Legal Framework for Invasive Weed Management,” Presenter, Weed Science Society of America Annual Meeting, February 2013
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D., 2013
Dean’s Recognition Award
Editor-in-Chief, Arizona Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
Georgetown University, M.P.S., Journalism, 2009
University of Arizona, B.A., Journalism, 2006
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2017