Andie represents health care professionals and entities against claims involving medical malpractice, health care liability, and wrongful death and personal injury. Before joining JSH, Andie gained experience as an associate with a Tucson defense firm, where she represented clients facing medical and legal malpractice claims, including representing clients before the Arizona Board of Dental Examiners. In addition, Andie worked as an assistant professor at the University of Arizona College of Public Health, working with an undergraduate class focused on public health law, administrative law, and the correlation between law and regulation to influence public health policies.
While pursuing her J.D. and M.P.H., Andie worked as a legal intern for the Arizona State House of Representatives, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Office of the General Counsel. She gained further public health law experience as a clerk for the Arizona Attorney General’s Education and Health Section, and as a graduate research assistant for the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health. During law school, Andie served as the editor in chief for the Arizona Journal for Environmental Law and Policy, was board member at large for the Student Health Law Organization, a member of the Law Women’s Association, and served as secretary for the Latino Law Students Association.
Andie speaks conversational Spanish, and in her spare time, she enjoys volunteering, traveling, going to the movies and yoga.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps, Volunteer, 2010 – 2011
- Girl Scout Gold Award – 2005
Presentations & Publications
- Andrea Logue, Indirect vs. Direct Reuse: The Best System for Arizona, AJELP. (Mar. 9, 2015).
- James G. Hodge et. al., Efficacy in Emergency Legal Preparedness Underlying the 2014 Ebola Outbreak, 2 TEX. A&M L. REV. 353, 353-383 (2015). Research Assistant.
- Leila Barraza & Andrea Logue, Movement to Certify Community Health Workers, NETWORK PUB. HEALTH L. BLOG. (Aug. 11, 2015. 11:49 AM).
- Leila Barraza, et al. Regulations and Policies Regarding E-Cigarettes, CANCER. (April 25, 2017) 4th author
University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D. and Health Law Certificate, 2017
Minority Bar Association Scholarship
University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, M.P.H., 2017
Nichols Scholarship, Hispanic Women’s Corporation Scholar
Gonzaga University, B.A., Sociology, 2010