Anna E. Walp
Director of Marketing & Business DevelopmentArizona
Working with executive leadership, marketing committee, and attorneys throughout the firm, Anna leads the marketing and business development initiatives at JSH. She provides 100+ attorneys with the support and tools they need to efficiently and effectively serve their clients, cultivate new business relationships, and grow their practice.
Anna has worked in legal marketing for 11 years and in corporate and social event planning and management for over 15 years. Passionate about professional development, Anna has been an active member of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA) since 2009 and served as the 2020 Chair for the Phoenix Steering Committee.
In her free time, Anna volunteers with the Arizona Humane Society and veterans organizations, including Arizona-based Packages from Home. Anna was raised in Phoenix and enjoys taking advantage of the various activities and comforts of her home state.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA), 2018 Member at Large; 2019 Chair-Elect; 2020 Chair
- Jones Skelton & Hochuli Charity Committee, Member
- Jones Skelton & Hochuli Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Member
Presentations & Publications
- “Nine Best Practices to Protect Your Next Virtual-Teleconferencing Meeting,” Author, JSH Legal Update, April 2020
- The JSH Reporter Magazine, Co-Editor
Arizona State University, B.S., Business and Communications, 2007
Maroon and Gold Scholar; Dean’s List