Kevin Broerman concentrates his practice on bad faith, insurance coverage, professional liability, construction and general liability. He is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel and a past member of the Arizona State Bar Committee on Civil Jury Instructions.
- Gonzalez v. Nguyen, CV-17-0117-PR, 2018 WL 1750505 (Ariz. April 12, 2018) (argued) (reversing and vacating adverse Arizona Court of Appeals memorandum decision, affirming trial court’s decision to vacate $667,000 default judgment, and clarifying meritorious defense standard applicable to default judgments under Ariz.R.Civ.P. 60(c)(6)).
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- American Association For Justice, Associate Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Past Member, Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- S. Army, Captain, Field Artillery, (honorable discharge)
Presentations & Publications
- “The Defense Perspective: Good Hands, Good Neighbors and Bad Faith,” Presenter, 2013
- “Risk Management 101: A Refresher for In-House Counsel,” Author, In House Defense Quarterly (DRI), Spring 2009
Western State University College of Law, J.D., 1992
Arizona State University, B.S., 1983
California (inactive), 1993