Jones, Skelton & Hochuli (JSH) is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, close to state and federal courts, retail centers, 100+ restaurants, major league sports arenas, and arts and cultural institutions. Our modern office occupies the top four floors of the Ren One Tower at Renaissance Square, and boasts city-wide views and 24-hour secure underground parking. The firm’s spacious employee café offers comfortable seating, complimentary beverages, small appliances for preparing meals, and satellite TV. We host several employee-appreciation events throughout the year, including educational luncheons and holiday celebrations, as well as extensive in-house CLE and trial programs for attorneys.
Founded in 1983, JSH began as an insurance defense firm. Today we have almost 90 attorneys and 110 legal support staff, many of whom have spent their entire career at JSH. We are proud to promote outstanding staff from within the firm.
JSH offers competitive benefits, including:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Maternity leave
- 401K matching
- Firm-sponsored wellness programs and contests
- Casual jeans days
- Subsidized parking and public transportation
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY – JSH is seeking an associate attorney with 2-4 years of insurance defense experience, with a good understanding of civil litigation. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent academic credentials, and have a strong desire to provide exceptional client service. Our firm offers a collaborative and supportive environment, complete with professional development programs including in-house CLE and Trial College, and the opportunity to try cases to a jury.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school
- Active member in good standing with the Arizona State Bar
- Applicable experience with motion practice, discovery dispute, conducting depositions, making court appearances and trial preparation
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communications skills
We offer a competitive salary, transparent bonus structure and comprehensive benefits. Email your cover letter, salary requirement and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. AA/EOE