Ken Moskow represents an array of companies and professionals in all types of liability claims, with particular emphasis on aviation defense, medical malpractice defense, wrongful death, and Section 1983 cases involving medical services. Ken is experienced in both state and federal trial courts, including trying cases to verdict.
Before pursuing a law degree, Ken enjoyed a career as an actor. He worked in numerous films, television shows, plays and commercials.
Ken proudly serves on the Board of Directors of the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (AADC)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Civic & Community Associations
- National Kidney Foundation-Arizona, Board of Directors
Professional Recognition & Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016-2021
Presentations & Publications
- “Did it Just Get Easier to Present Punitive Damages to a Jury in Arizona?,” Author, JSH Reporter, Fall 2017
- “Emerging Trends: An Overview of New Case Law and Developments,” Presenter, JSH Annual Seminar: It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt, November 2014
- “Proper Disclosure of Mental Health Records,” Co-Presenter, Southwest Behavioral Health Services, January 2014
- “Reservation of Rights, Time Limits Demand and Damron and Morris,” Presenter, JSH Seminar, October 2013
- “What’s in a Word? Defining Registration Under the Copyright Act,” 52 Jurimetrics J. 87–106 (2011)
Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2012
Articles Editor, Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology
Jenckes Cup Finalist
Moot Court Certificate in Law, Science and Technology
Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
San Francisco State University, B.A., Drama, 1990
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit