Kimberly focuses her practice on retail/hospitality liability, products liability, wrongful death and personal injury defense, commercial/business litigation, and other general liability matters. She also is experienced in professional liability and construction defect matters. Kimberly served as the Secretary, Vice President, and President of the Board of the AADC Young Lawyers Division. She currently serves as the YLD Board’s Past President. She graduated from Ladder Down Class of 2020-2021.
During her free time, Kimberly is always looking for new restaurants to try on Phoenix New Times and enjoys watching her Blue Tick Coonhound Mix, Addison, try to herd other dogs at the dog park. If you need a book recommendation, she reads over 100 books a year of all different genres.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- FDDC Ladder Down Program, Graduate 2020
- Council of Litigation Management (CLM), Retail, Restaurant and Hospitality Community Conference Committee member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (AADC), Young Lawyer’s Division Board of Directors, CLE Chair and Secretary 2019-2020, Vice President 2020-2021, President 2021-2022
- Professional Liability Attorney Network (PLAN), Women Steering Committee Member
Professional Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2023; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2023
Presentations & Publications
- “Late Case Fair Limits Proceedings: Arizona’s Attempt to Face the ‘New Normal’,” USLAW NETWORK Worldwide Virtual Retreat, Presenter, October 2020
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2014
Butler University, B.F.A., Dance Performance, 2009
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona