Jay Rosenthal represents clients in the areas of commercial litigation, catastrophic injury, tort, construction defect and insurance defense. He is committed to providing exceptional client service, consistently communicating and providing status updates for clients regarding their matters and plans for further handling. He is a believer in the value of team work and welcomes input and consultation from clients and colleagues. By staying well organized, Jay can strategically plan for sufficient time to thoroughly and properly prepare pleadings, reports and expert witness consultations.
- Obtained a defense-oriented verdict in a trial involving a chemical leak from a truck that allegedly injured another motorist. Click here to read full case summary.
- Caused voluntary dismissal of significant personal injury action after conducting early accident reconstruction and determining intentional act on the part of Plaintiff from detailed review of extensive medical records.
- Obtained summary judgment dismissing claim brought in United States District Court pursuant to Truth in Lending Act and enforcing arbitration agreement.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- State Bar of New York, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Member
- Maricopa County Superior Court, Former Judge Pro Tem
- Scottsdale Unified School District, Self Insurance Retention Trust Board Member
- Kivel Campus of Care, Former Board Member
- Temple Chai, Former Board Member
- Simcha House Group Home, Former Member Board of Managers
- Coyote Canyon Homeowners Association, Past President
Professional Recognitions & Awards
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America®, 2006 and 2011
- Listed, Southwest Super Lawyers, 2013-Present
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated on Martindale Hubbell
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1981
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., Political Science, 1977
University of New Mexico, School of Law Mediation Training
New York (Inactive)
District of Columbia (Inactive)