Gary Linder leads the firm’s Professional Liability, Bad Faith and Complex Litigation Practice Group. He represents officers and directors in matters involving professional liability, construction defect, aviation, and wrongful death and personal injury. Prior to joining JSH, Gary worked for State Farm Insurance.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- USLAW Network, Professional Liability Committee, Past Secretary
- Professional Liability Attorney Network (PLAN), Member
- Council of Litigation Management (CLM), Arizona Chair
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Defending a Dram Shop Case,” Local First Liquor Liability Seminar, February 2017
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Defending a Dram Shop Case,” Arizona Association of Defense Counsel Advocacy Luncheon, January 2015
- “Defending The Questionable Traumatic Brain Injury Claim,” Jones, Skelton & Hochuli Client Seminar, November 2014
- “Early Claims Investigation and Evaluation,” Jones, Skelton & Hochuli Client Seminar, October 2013
- “Hot Trends in Valley Construction: An Interactive Discussion with Legal and Insurance Perspectives,” 2006
- CNA Insurance Regarding Risk Management for Attorneys, Instructor
- Council of Litigation Management Regarding Complex Discovery and Use of Experts, Instructor
Professional Recognitions & Awards
Gary has earned a 5.0 / 5.0 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Since 2016, he has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Personal Injury Litigation. Gary has been recognized by Southwest Super Lawyers since 2017.
University of Missouri-Columbia, J.D., 1999
University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S., Corporate Finance and Real Estate, cum laude, 1996