Kyle’s practice focuses on transportation and trucking liability, products liability, premises liability, and dram shop liability. He has served as co-counsel in several trials in both state and federal court, has lead counsel in numerous arbitrations, and is commonly involved in suits ranging from wrongful death and serious bodily injury to soft tissue and underinsured motorist claims.
- Achieved dismissal of a national telecommunications provider in a wrongful death action involving a motorcycle accident.
- Helped obtain a defense verdict in a wrongful death/products liability case against an international heavy-equipment manufacturer.
- Represented and obtained a favorable settlement for a national trucking company involved in a serious motorcycle collision resulting in catastrophic injury and paralysis.
- Served as co-counsel in a trial involving a dispute over a pit mine and large excavation equipment in federal court.
- Second-chaired a jury trial representing a restaurant owner in a premises liability case involving an injured customer, resulting in minimal exposure for the client.
- Served as second-chair in a jury trial representing a nightclub owner in a premises liability case involving a serious injury requiring surgery, resulting in a favorable verdict for the client.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for Foster Children
- Defense Research Institute (DRI), Member
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel (AADC), Member
- USLAW Network, Member
Presentations & Publications
- “Upcoming Changes to Arizona’s Rules of Civil Procedure,” July 2018
- “Accident Investigation: OSHA Requirements and Legal Considerations,” March 2018
- “Preservation of Evidence: Six Dos and Don’ts,” Fall 2015
- “Taking The Bite Out Of Damages: Recoverability, Legal Defenses, and Current Trends,” November 2014
Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D., 2012
Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business, Barrett Honors College, B.S. Finance, cum laude, 2005
- Arizona, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2013